Saturday 10 October 2015

OOTD | Cosy Autumn Outfit


A few weeks ago I took photos of this winter outfit on a particularly chilly day. It kept me really warm, and it's very comfortable too. I love these cosy leggings, they have a teeny tiny checkered pattern which isn't showing up on camera. I managed to purchase these on sale for $10 from Dotti. The well-loved combat boots are also from Dotti, but I actually picked these up in excellent condition from a second-hand store. My leather jacket is by the brand Quirky Circus, my t-shirt is plain black and was given to me by a friend; it's nothing special, just a cheap one but it does the job. Finally my beanie is from ASOS; I bought this last year on sale but it shouldn't be hard to find a similar one.

Beanie: ASOS
Jacket: Quirky Circus available at Myer
Shirt: unknown
Trousers: Dotti
Boots: Dotti

I would also like to quickly apologise for not posting in so long. I've been really busy this year but hope to get back into blogging more regularly. Thanks for sticking around!

1 comment: