Tuesday 25 June 2013

June Bellabox!

My June Bellabox arrived! I signed up at the start of the month so this was my first box and I am pleased with what I received. You sign up to the website online, pay for a membership (1 month, 6 months or 12 months) which is $15.00 each month, and they send you a box with high end and pharmacy products to test. Each box varies between every person, although there seem to be a few products that everyone receives. As you can see from the retail prices of each item below, it is certainly worth the price you are paying! It's a great way to try new products and decide if you would purchase them again or steer clear of in the future.

Bellabox is an Australian version, I know we also have LustHaveIt. The UK have Glossybox and other variations. I think they are a great idea and would definitely recommend trying it out. I suggest doing some research to see which box other people prefer (depending on where you live).

I will be making a follow up post once I have tested everything - hopefully I have positive results!
Have a good day xx

The box

 The contents!

First of all is a face peel that 'cleanses, purifies and protects'. It is a 5ml trial size, the regular size being 10ml. It retails for $3.99 at Priceline, Big W and selected pharmacies.

 Montagne Jennesse Passion Peel Off 

I already own the Sea Salt Texturizing Spray so I was excited to be sent another Toni & Guy product. This is full size at 100ml and retails for $15.99

  Toni & Guy Creative Texturizing Glue

This 25ml sample size lotion is a 3 in 1 face wash, toner and makeup remover. It claims you don't even need to rinse it off - how good does that sound? I'm very excited to try this out because I hate rinsing, and it combines products which reduces time and also space. It retails at $32.95 and comes in a 200ml bottle.

  Avene Micellar Lotion 3 in 1

This is a vibrant red which appears a little darker than in the picture. I haven't used Natio before but I'm not too picky when it comes to nail polish. It is full size at 15ml and retails for $9.95

Natio nail polish in Valentine

This lip gloss claims to never be sticky or leave a dry sheen. This is full sized at 7.4g and retails for a pricey $17.95

StreetGloss lip gloss in Antique Rose (105)

Two 1.2ml sample-sized bottles of Lady Gaga's parfum Fame. It claims to exude a lustful floral fruity essence that is ideal for a night out. A 100ml bottle retails for a hefty $110.00

 Lady Gaga Fame parfum

3ml sample sized EmerginC products. The first is a clay-based mask that claims to give noticeable results after just one use and is used to rapidly remove dead skin cells to improve skin tone and brightness. It comes in a 50ml tub and retails for $65.00

The hyper-vitalizer cream claims to give a boost to your cell's natural processes to firm, plump and evenly texture your skin as a result. This also comes in a 50ml tub and retails for $99.00

 EmerginC vitamin C + retinol mask and hyper-vitalizer cream

No comments:

Post a Comment