Sunday 22 September 2013

Beauty Haul | Most Lusted

Today I did a spot of shopping. I wasn't planning on spending too much but ... that idea quickly went out the window! I found so many things I had been wanting to buy for awhile and decided that now was a good time to actually do it. I also decided to add the lovely little bag I received for my birthday.

A cute woven bag given to me from Nan for my 19th birthday


Marc Jacobs Daisy - $69 (originally $99)


 "Bikini So Teeny" and "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish by Essie - $13.95 each

Chi Chi Nudes Palette - $23

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in 300 Coral Reef - $13.50 (half price)
& Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded - $5.98 (half price)

I have been lusting over Daisy by Marc Jacobs for a LONG time. When I saw it was $30 off the original price, I knew I had to snap it up straight away. It is so satisfying to finally own this!

Essie nail polishes have finally reached Australian shores. I purchased one at the end of last week but regret my decision because it wasn't a colour I would usually select. I'm thinking of returning it if possible. However, when shopping in a different Priceline store today I spotted my two favourite colours and had to have them. I didn't just want them, oh no - I needed them. They are currently on sale for $13.95 and will soon be returning to their original price of $17.95, eek! These will definitely be a when-they're-on-sale-I-will-buy-them item.

Ahh, the Chi Chi palette. I was eying this a few months ago but wasn't all too sure about the quality of the brand. Earlier this week I was watching a YouTube video where this exact palette was featured and decided I would buy it. I had initially been undecided as to whether I would get the Nudes or the Basics as they were fairly similar. Guess who won?

I didn't actually own a decent sized blush and when I spotted this lovely cream number by Revlon, I decided to swatch the three different colours available. This lovely coral was what I ended up with, I can't wait to try it out.

Finally I purchased a Maybelline Color Tattoo pot. Every woman and her dog has raved about these and I hadn't bought one until now. It was a toss up between two colours, with the more neutral shade Barely Branded coming home with me.

I am very pleased with everything and can't wait to try it all. What are some of your most lusted after beauty items that you have finally purchased?

2 comments: