Thursday 20 February 2014

Almost Autumn


Top: Dotti
Jeans: Factorie
Boots: Cotton On

Because I hadn't posted until the 18th of this month (oops...) I decided I should upload two OOTDs this week! Here is the second outfit.

When I walked into Dotti and saw this top, I knew there was no way I would be going home without it. You could wear this without a top underneath, like the model on the website does, but I see this as a short-sleeved jumper. It's going to be a great layering piece in the cooler months. It looks great with a collar peeking out the top! Black skinny jeans and a pair of cut-out boots (with black socks) finished off this look which I feel is a great mix between dressy and casual. But don't forget about lipstick - any berry or purple tones would look wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment