Sunday 25 May 2014

Oh Deer, It's Freeeezing!


Hat: Dotti
Top: Romwe
Jacket: Quirky Circus available at Myer
Jeans: ASOS
Boots: ASOS

What is this, a blog post from me, 77 days since I last wrote anything?? Shocking isn't it.

I don't have an excuse other than the fact that during wintertime I am extremely uninspired to get out of bed let alone do anything productive. I also struggle a lot with outfits in the colder months because I feel like everything I wear is too boring or too similar to what I wore every other day.

I'm trying to buy some items that I would normally look at and think "that's nice, but it's not for me." This hat and top are a prime example. Bowler hats are very on trend at the moment, so I plucked up the courage to finally buy one that was on sale. I'm glad I did!

The lovely Chelsea Boots have finally made it into my wardrobe. I have been searching for awhile to find the perfect pair that didn't cost an outrageous amount. I bought them from ASOS during a sale. My exact pair are no longer on the website, however I have linked all their Chelsea Boots above.

The jeans I bought for just $3 at my local market. These are "jeggings" style (jeans and leggings). As all jeans, they are way too long for me and it's about time I ask my sister to hem them for me. The leather jacket is by a brand called Quirky Circus by Mink Pink which I bought second hand.

How cute is the top? It has striped deer all over it with a leather collar and sleeve cuffs. This buttons up down the front, which is hidden by some material. It is sheer and you do need to wear something underneath, I opted for a white singlet. When I first tried it on I was a little unsure but once I made it the focus point and built an outfit around it, I was sold. Make sure you appreciate the photo without the jacket, it was freeeeeeeezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment