Sunday 25 January 2015

NAME CHANGE: Say Goodbye to "Corrupted By Society" & Hello to "The Crystal Tiara"!


For quite some time I had been wanting to change my blog name. Corrupted By Society was nice, but I didn't really love it. Since my posts cover a variety of different subjects, I didn't want to include anything such as "beauty" or "fashion" etc. in the name.

Unfortunately thecrystaltiara is already taken by someone who is saving the name and used to run a blog under a different name many years ago. There is a contact link, but I doubt I would get a response - I don't think she would log onto that email anymore. the-crystal-tiara is the second best option, which is what I went with. In the future I may buy a custom domain which will solve that problem but for now this will do.

My previous social media usernames were maaal_x because they are my personal accounts with blog stuff thrown into the mix. That is still the case, however the name is now the same across the board: The Crystal Tiara.

I have updated the links but I may have missed some - if you find one, please let me know (excluding the PR page; I set that as a draft again because I need to retweak it). I sent a message to Bloglovin' support to update the URL that is on my account, hopefully the changes will come through soon.

For some reason I cannot get the LinkWithin widget to work with the URL change. I reinstalled it last night before the change and it was working fine. Since the change I have tried twice to make it work with no luck thus far.


What do you think of my new name?
Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Great new name (: I love your new blog header too!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your logo design and new name! congrats! your blog is so lovely and since I am loving your blog I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can read more about it on my blog :) and I'm following on bloglovin etc! :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete